AirPro MX (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series of consoles
Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

AirPro MX (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series of consoles

AirPro MX is a Remote Control App for iOS (both iPhone and iPad) which allows full control of the Behringer X  Air and Midas M Air series of consoles.  Built from the ground up in Swift, it supercedes its predecessor, X Air FMP Remote, and is a free upgrade for existing users.  A Dynamics Pack, and (coming soon) an EQ Pack are available as In App Purchases.  All console parameters are available from the App.  

Available in the App Store

See screenshots below:-

AuxViewiPhone7.pngAux ViewCompressorViewiPhone7.pngCompressor ViewEQViewiPhone7.pngEQ ViewGateViewiPhone7.pngGate ViewLargeMutesViewiPhone7.pngLarge Mutes ViewMainViewiPhone7.pngMain ViewRoutingIOViewiPhone7.pngRouting and I/O ViewSettingsViewiPhone7.pngSettings ViewTransportViewiPhone7.pngTransport ViewVisibilityViewiPhone7.pngVisibility View

JohnMilner Super Contributor - Level 2 2019-05-09

2019-05-09

AirPro MX is a Remote Control App for iOS (both iPhone and iPad) which allows full control of the Behringer X  Air and Midas M Air series of consoles.  Built from the ground up in Swift, it supercedes its predecessor, X Air FMP Remote, and is a free upgrade for existing users.  A Dynamics Pack, and (coming soon) an EQ Pack are available as In App Purchases.  All console parameters are available from the App.  

Available in the App Store

See screenshots below:-

AuxViewiPhone7.pngAux ViewCompressorViewiPhone7.pngCompressor ViewEQViewiPhone7.pngEQ ViewGateViewiPhone7.pngGate ViewLargeMutesViewiPhone7.pngLarge Mutes ViewMainViewiPhone7.pngMain ViewRoutingIOViewiPhone7.pngRouting and I/O ViewSettingsViewiPhone7.pngSettings ViewTransportViewiPhone7.pngTransport ViewVisibilityViewiPhone7.pngVisibility View

• 1 Kudo
  • 10 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: AirPro MX (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series of consoles

Looks good John. Another piece of excellent programming. Just a pity that I don't use 'i' devices. 

Re: AirPro MX (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series of consoles

@Richard- Ah well, you can't win 'em all...  Thanks for the appreciation though!

John M

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 13.19.10.pngAirPro MX Version 5.1 is now available in the App Store.  This upgrade resolves  most of the 'teething' issues of the initial v5  release, and adds DCA support, including 'Ghost Faders and Mutes'.  Buttons for 'Transport' and 'Big Mutes' views have been added to the lower Control Scroll View, meters are now working properly, and don't flicker when moving a fader.  'Light' colour, and 'Wide' fader options have been added.  Expect the 'EQ Pack' In App purchases option to be available in the next couple of weeks...

John M

AirPro MX v5.1.8 (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series is now available

Air Pro MX v5.1.8 update is now available.  This update resolves issues with the App crashing after entering the background for long periods.

There's a new pop-up window for editing Head Amp Gain whilst still being able to see the channel VUs,  DCA masters are now included in the masters page, and a new 'drop down' bar for sync, and WiFi has been added (which appears on touching the status Bar).Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 10.47.06.pngSync-WiFi-Bar.png

Contributor - Level 2

Re: AirPro MX v5.1.8 (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series is now available

I downloaded the app because I left my Ipad at home so I used my Iphone. I could not get FX, and EQ's to work.

Did I need to download the InApp EQ pack and Dynamic pack to use this feature?

Thank

Re: AirPro MX v5.1.8 (by StrongSoft) Remote Control App for X Air and M Air series is now available

The FX sends and returns should work fine with no 'add-ons'.  To use the EQ you need to buy the EQ Pack, and to use Dynamics, you need to buy the Dynamics Pack...

John M

Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the quick response

A few more questions

1. is there an FX menu page? how do I know what effect is on FX1, FX2, FX3 etc....

2. Can I choose what effect I want, and can I edit the effect ie on a reverb can I edit the pre delay, and decay times etc.

3. Are you going to add the ability to save shows/scenes in the near future? This is kind of the beauty of digital mixing consoles that you can recall shows or scenes.

Thanks in advance for your response

Re 1 & 2 - At present there is no FX menu page, FX have to be set by other means.  This feature will be added in the near future, as will the feature to edit FX parameters.

Re 3 - saving scenes, and scene change support will be added in the future.

John M

Contributor - Level 2

what do you mean by effects need to be set by other means?