LeoCastro Contributor - Level 3 2018-07-15

2018-07-15

Any news?

Hi, anybody knows if someday we will see any new Fx processor or the feedback destroyer that Behringer was working on?
Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 45 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Any news?

Talking about the Automix function, I’d like it if that could be off loaded to make room for something else. If not an open source, an ability to just load the features you want would be nice. I am sure that wouldn’t be real easy, but I am sure it can be done. That is how they got in there in the first place.
"Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine"
Rising Star - Level 3

Sean Thomas;150889 wrote:
Jan Duwe - Great to know about the development of new FX and output delays. I will share this with our Facebook User Group.

What's Facebook?
If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

Facebook = Fakenews.
Volunteer Moderator

John Baker;151326 wrote:
Facebook = Fakenews.

+1 (totally agree with you John)
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Rising Star - Level 3

Paul Vannatto;151332 wrote:
+1 (totally agree with you John)

When my daughter asked me why I wasn't on Facebook I replied "I have no friends" and turned and walked away.

I had two different software programs I stopped using when they transitioned their support entirely to Facebook. No website, email, forum, etc. Nothing but Facebook.

No thanks.
If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Ken Mitchell;151337 wrote:
When my daughter asked me why I wasn't on Facebook I replied "I have no friends" and turned and walked away.

I had two different software programs I stopped using when they transitioned their support entirely to Facebook. No website, email, forum, etc. Nothing but Facebook.

No thanks.

If someone is my friend, I TALK to them. If I won't take the time the TALK to them, then they are not my friend. Email / text are for relaying information only.

(FYI - Facebook employs teams of "addiction engineers".)