Contributor - Level 2

Behringer Motor latest firmware downloads.

I'm recently purchase new Behringer Motor 61 keyboard with 1.081 firmware version installed on board. On my friend's same keys has 1.091 installed. I saw it with my own eyes. He said that he just download updater from official product download page, but currently on the web site only 1.086 is available. Where can I get latest firmware version for Behringer Motor?

Thanks.

ArtemShurygin Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-06

2019-10-06

Behringer Motor latest firmware downloads.

I'm recently purchase new Behringer Motor 61 keyboard with 1.081 firmware version installed on board. On my friend's same keys has 1.091 installed. I saw it with my own eyes. He said that he just download updater from official product download page, but currently on the web site only 1.086 is available. Where can I get latest firmware version for Behringer Motor?

Thanks.

Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer Motor latest firmware downloads.

I'm amazed at how little support there is for my MOTOR 61. Mine shipped with 1.081 and I did update it to 1.086 which significantly helped some issues I had, however, there are still some problems with key response. I'm hoping we can find the new update. Maybe the newer ones have been updated but behringer hasn't released it publically yet. Is there any way we know of to copy the firmware off your friend's MOTOR 61 and then share it to a google drive or something?

Contributor - Level 2

Here is the newest firmware I found in the internet. But I didn't try it yet.

Contributor - Level 2

This update only change the keys sensitivity curves and this is exactly what I need.

Contributor - Level 2

I've just installed the update! So far so good! I'm hoping that the key sensitivity stuff will be better. It installed no problem! Thanks again.

Contributor - Level 3

@AaronTuchardt or @ArtemShurygin  - do either of you use the Motor keyboard to also control a mixer - like the XR18?  I would love to hear about your set ups.  

I am very close to getting one of these keyboards, but the negative reviews and lack of documentation reports have held me back. 

thanks in advance!

XR18, MS8000 Ultralink, Powerplay Pro-XL HA4700
Contributor - Level 2

I personally don't have a mixer setup just a generic audio interface. I'm using the keyboard as a mixer of sorts. So far I'm enjoying it a lot but my MOTOR 61 has some SERIOUS issues. Keys sticking and dead LED lights. I'm gonna be ordering replacement parts soon enough but just know you're taking a little bit of a chance on the build quality.

Contributor - Level 3

That is concerning....  Hmm - seems like the legacy of 'cheap' quality for Behringer is still lingering...  They should really do something about that.

XR18, MS8000 Ultralink, Powerplay Pro-XL HA4700