budda Contributor - Level 2 2019-04-15

2019-04-15

Clarity M display bug

Title says it all. Support says it’s unlikely to be addressed anytime soon. As someone who does graphic design, it drives me NUTS.

• 0 Kudos
  • 15 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Clarity M display bug

Sure. If I tell the plugin to chase the transport in Pro Tools, it sometimes doesn’t. In other words, despite hitting the playback bar, it may track levels... or not. Can’t seem to fix or cause it at the moment. Looks like it happens only when the “reset” option is ticked, so for now I simply don’t choose that option as a work-around... but it’s definitey the way I NEED to work. And I have had no response on this from TC beyond acknowledging the bug. I have informed my reseller of the situation as well and they are sympathetic to the situation.

Triber

I'll help in any way I can! I need some info from You to replicate the issue:

Pro Tools version?

macOS/Windows version?

Clarity M plug-in version?

All the best from

Claus

Claus Bay Nielsen | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

Case 00951020.

PT 2018.12

Mac OS 10.12.6

Clarity M plugin latest version (I only got this device in February)

Thanks for any help you can provide, it is appreciated!

Highlighted
Triber

Thanks - I'll look into this!

Please confirm Clarity M is version 2.0.0.58 ?

Claus Bay Nielsen | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

Yes.

Contributor - Level 2

Actually, sorry... looks like latest available download from site is 2.0.1, so that’s what I’ve got.