Not sure if this is the correct forum location to post this but thought I'd try here first.
I purchased a KT DN9630 to use with my Pro 1 console. Set up and use has been very straightforward for the most part. However I have one issue that is a recurring issue and I haven't found a fix for it yet.
When I play back tracks from my PC, via the DN9630, I've noticed that one or two of the channels get crossed in the process. In other words channel 1 from the PC comes in to the console as Ch1, but Channel 2 from the PC might come in to the Pro 1 as Channel 3, with Channel 3 on the PC coming in to the Pro 1 as Channel 2!
I'm using Channel 1 and Channel 2 for the example. I've also seen it with other channels.
The connections between the PC, the DN9630, and the Pro 1, are straightforward, but there is nothing to tweak so not even sure where to begin troubleshooting this problem.
So far the only thing I've found works is to re-label the two or three crossed channels. However, the next time I connect to the Pro 1, it might be different channels that are crossed - or there might be no crossed channels (how it should be) and then I have to re-label the channels again!
This doesn't seem like 'normal operation'. I've tried to contact Midas/KT tech support and have not be successful doing that. I've sent messages from their website but have yet to receive any response.