Does the following cable or adapter exist: single 1/4 mono plug to dual 3.5mm plug

Contributor - Level 1
Hi folks,

I'm new to audio and am setting up a X1204 USB mixer. I'm wanting to isolate and split the mic channel out to two different destinations. I have a single mic into my mixer and want to isolate it, I can easily put mic input channel onto AUX out for this.

But, I want that mic output to be split and go to two PCs into their mic inputs.

So, I was thinking, I could just find some sort of splitter for my 1/4 mono FX send output and split it into two 3.5mm cables for my two PC mic inputs.

I'm having trouble finding these cables or adapters though, so I must be on the wrong track.

Anybody know if these exist? Thanks!
Tags (1)
Conversation Stats
  • 0
  • Replies
  • 221
  • Views
  • 0
  • Kudos Given
  • 1
  • Contributor