Contributor - Level 1

Frozen computer on Windows 10

Hi, I am a happy user of my studiokonnekt 48 since 2008. I recently bought a new HP desktop computer with windows 10 home (I used to use windows 7 before) I installed a new firewire pcie card with Texas Instrument chipset and updated the drivers Legacy I installed the tc drivers near updated 3.6.1 64bits (With the device disconnected). The computer recognizes everything but when I go to open the tc Near application the computer remains frozen and I have to restart. Can you please help me? I do not know what to do.

Thank you.

Sorry for my poor english .(

HP Pavillion Gaming 690-0025ns, i5 8400, 12gb RAM
Windows 10 Home
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Firewire, Syba SY-PEX30016
Studiokonnekt 48, Nuendo 4

fran Contributor - Level 1 2019-04-20

2019-04-20

Frozen computer on Windows 10

Hi, I am a happy user of my studiokonnekt 48 since 2008. I recently bought a new HP desktop computer with windows 10 home (I used to use windows 7 before) I installed a new firewire pcie card with Texas Instrument chipset and updated the drivers Legacy I installed the tc drivers near updated 3.6.1 64bits (With the device disconnected). The computer recognizes everything but when I go to open the tc Near application the computer remains frozen and I have to restart. Can you please help me? I do not know what to do.

Thank you.

Sorry for my poor english .(

HP Pavillion Gaming 690-0025ns, i5 8400, 12gb RAM
Windows 10 Home
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Firewire, Syba SY-PEX30016
Studiokonnekt 48, Nuendo 4

Highlighted
Triber

Re: Frozen computer on Windows 10

Hi fran,

I'll look into this and try to help You in everyway I can

All the best from

Claus

Claus Bay Nielsen | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs