Highlighted

Getting sound both sides

Contributor - Level 2
Hello,

I just downloaded a demo version of ToonTracks EZmix. I seem to only be able to get the effected sound in one side of the monitors or Cans. Is there a way to get it balanced?
"The older I get..the better I was"
Tags (1)
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Getting sound both sides

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Ron,

Welcome to the forum. ToonTracks EZmix is not a Music Group app. Are you using one of their mixers or equipment? If so which one, and how do you have it hooked up to your computer?
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator

Contributor - Level 2
Thanks Paul for your response.

I realize Toontracks products are separate. EZmix is a software plugin by Toontrack It has both stand alone and plugin modes. It's similar to others I have like Guitar rig 5, and Line6 POD Farm.

However when I try to operate the EZmix in stand alone mode it appears only in one side. Not knowing the signal flow of the Behringer unit, and it not being supplied to the user, Its hard to know. It seems to lend itself only one way, I mean only 1.3 left or 2/4 right only. Is this correct?

Contributor - Level 2
Just curious is this the only place to get help/support for a Behringer product?

Contributor - Level 2
Ron,
Is there something in the 'Menu' or elsewhere of EZMix to setup audio options for selection of routing for the interface device you are using?

Volunteer Moderator
Ron Cox;157413 wrote:
Just curious is this the only place to get help/support for a Behringer product?

Ron without knowing what Behringer product (out of over 500 currently available) you are using, I can't be of much help. If you are using the X32, the answer will be different than if you are using a Xenix analog mixer. Sorry, but my crystal ball went in for repair a long time ago. Smiley Happy
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator

Contributor - Level 3
Paul Vannatto;157421 wrote:
Ron without knowing what Behringer product (out of over 500 currently available) you are using...

Hi Paul,
Based on Ron's previous post, I think he may be talking about the UMC404HD.

Contributor - Level 2
Thanks for your response Mark, There are only the normal to the U-Phoria 404 1,2,3,&4 in the only options 1&3 grouped for left, or 2&4 grouped for right. for both input, and output. None of these options gives me any one input of the 404 with both 1&2 together, or right & left, only 1 for input 1,,left , and 1 for input 2..right, and 1 for input 3..left, lastly input 4..right reflects output right only! No one input outputs both right or 1/3 and left, or 2/4 at the same time!? In other words no one input has right& left output.

Sorry Paul..fair enough. Thought I'd mentioned that. U-Phoria 404 Driver ver. Running Windows 10 everything current on updates.

Thank you Thomas right you are!Smiley Very Happy

Contributor - Level 2
Sorry,

how does one post a image on this site? Tried all the usual ways I know of.

Contributor - Level 2
Ron Cox;157570 wrote:
Sorry,

how does one post a image on this site? Tried all the usual ways I know of.

'Uploads Attachment'
Be sure the image is of a correct extension (jpg typically used) and file size as noted in the box that comes up. Select the file, upload and at bottom of the upload box 'Close' when done.