Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Having problem with Logic pro and X32 using the sd8

Ok I am having trouble routing sound to the correct fader on x32. The problem I have is that my I/O are linear meaning no matter what output I select it only shows up on the corresponding channel I plugged into the sd8. I setup logic so that each channel has a separate output. On the board I have I/O set to the sd8. I have signal coming into both the X32 and Logic but just not the right fader. It was working fine so I don't know what I did to mess things up
DesmondVenable Contributor - Level 1 2018-08-31

2018-08-31

Having problem with Logic pro and X32 using the sd8

Ok I am having trouble routing sound to the correct fader on x32. The problem I have is that my I/O are linear meaning no matter what output I select it only shows up on the corresponding channel I plugged into the sd8. I setup logic so that each channel has a separate output. On the board I have I/O set to the sd8. I have signal coming into both the X32 and Logic but just not the right fader. It was working fine so I don't know what I did to mess things up

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Having problem with Logic pro and X32 using the sd8

Hi Desmond,

Welcome to the forum. I would suggest that you upload your scene file so that we can have a look and better advise. Here are the instructions.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!