Contributor - Level 1

Input is only working for mic monitor

Hi all,

I recently had to format my PC and after re-installing everything, there's some weird behaivor going on. The GoXLR mixer seems to be connected to the app, and I can hear myself talking through the mic when the monitor is turned on. However, my PC is unable to pick up any input from the mixer itself. I also cannot record any samples with the mic. The profile is from before when my PC was working fine with the mixer, and the routing table hasn't changed either. When I turn off the Mic going to the Headphones, I also stop hearing myself.

Thanks for the help

solishrin Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-27

2019-07-27

Input is only working for mic monitor

Hi all,

I recently had to format my PC and after re-installing everything, there's some weird behaivor going on. The GoXLR mixer seems to be connected to the app, and I can hear myself talking through the mic when the monitor is turned on. However, my PC is unable to pick up any input from the mixer itself. I also cannot record any samples with the mic. The profile is from before when my PC was working fine with the mixer, and the routing table hasn't changed either. When I turn off the Mic going to the Headphones, I also stop hearing myself.

Thanks for the help

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Input is only working for mic monitor

Hey there! Hop into our Discord - discord.me/helicongaming if the following steps don't help.

1. Verify that you've set the proper inputs and outputs and that your Routing Table is set up properly.
2. Power cycle the unit and your computer.
3. Verify that Windows didn't turn any of the audio devices down to 0 in Windows Sounds > Properties for the individual inputs.

Let us know!

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Input is only working for mic monitor

Hi, got same problem as above for some reason now its wont pickup any sound anymore only when i use Mic setup then its works as soon as i leave it mic stops working again. Tryed all your above things even reinstalling etc but not working.