Contributor - Level 2

Internal Live recording to a computer.

Dear all, 
Our church bought this EUROPOWER PMP6000 Powered Mixer product and we have been enjoying it.
I need your help. We are unable to internally record from  EUROPOWER PMP6000 Powered Mixer to a laptop. 
Please direct me on what to do. 
Thanks. 
NewJoy Contributor - Level 2 2019-11-06

2019-11-06

Dear all, 
Our church bought this EUROPOWER PMP6000 Powered Mixer product and we have been enjoying it.
I need your help. We are unable to internally record from  EUROPOWER PMP6000 Powered Mixer to a laptop. 
Please direct me on what to do. 
Thanks. 

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Internal Live recording to a computer.

Hi @NewJoy , welcome to the forum.

The PMP6000 does not have a USB port so cannot record directly to a PC. You would need to connect the CD/TAPE output to a USB sound interface connected to your PC. Something like the Behringer UCA202  should work. The Behringer UMC202HD  would be even better as it has input gain controls so you could adjust it to suit your mixer output level.

View solution in original post

@NewJoy wrote:

Hi, my order Behringer UCA202 came. 

I tried to my Audio cable 2x RCA female to 3.5mm Stereo male 3m to connect but there is provision for that on the mixer. 

Please, I need help.

@NewJoy 

You should connect from the mixer's CD/TAPE outputs to the UCA202 inputs using a stereo RCA/RCA cable like this. 

Hi @NewJoy , welcome to the forum.

The PMP6000 does not have a USB port so cannot record directly to a PC. You would need to connect the CD/TAPE output to a USB sound interface connected to your PC. Something like the Behringer UCA202  should work. The Behringer UMC202HD  would be even better as it has input gain controls so you could adjust it to suit your mixer output level.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for your help. I have now ordered it and I hope it works. 

Contributor - Level 2

I tried to my Audio cable 2x RCA female to 3.5mm Stereo male 3m to connect but there is provision for that on the mixer. 

Please, I need help.
Contributor - Level 2

Please, I need help.

@NewJoy wrote:

Please, I need help.

@NewJoy 

You should connect from the mixer's CD/TAPE outputs to the UCA202 inputs using a stereo RCA/RCA cable like this. 

Contributor - Level 2

A million thanks for your help. I could see the adaptor will fit the slots on my Mixer. I have placed an order for it as well. 

I will definitely give the result. 

Cheers.