Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Konnekt24D - Nuendo 3 | PC

hi. i'd reall appreciate it if somebody could help me in this matter as soon as possible.

i'm a mac user but for certain studio tasks have to work with a couple of Nuendo projects on a friend's PC (running Win XP). connected my K24D to his computer and installed the driver. as a result i only got distorted and clipping audio in one project and a strange bulldozer/propeller-like sound in another. there's also this weird mic bleed coming through the monitors, whereas the mics are in the adjacent room. the bleed only goes away once i mute the vocal track. it all sounds and looks mad and inexplicable. any help , please?
Tags (1)
Rian Contributor - Level 2 2008-09-23

2008-09-23

Konnekt24D - Nuendo 3 | PC

hi. i'd reall appreciate it if somebody could help me in this matter as soon as possible.

i'm a mac user but for certain studio tasks have to work with a couple of Nuendo projects on a friend's PC (running Win XP). connected my K24D to his computer and installed the driver. as a result i only got distorted and clipping audio in one project and a strange bulldozer/propeller-like sound in another. there's also this weird mic bleed coming through the monitors, whereas the mics are in the adjacent room. the bleed only goes away once i mute the vocal track. it all sounds and looks mad and inexplicable. any help , please?

Contributor - Level 2

Re: Konnekt24D - Nuendo 3 | PC

fixed that. had to increase the buffer size.