Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Live streaming

Hello, our church has currently purchased the x32 and we want to live stream audio from the board. We are currently using a hd mic.. how do I setup live stream from house sound from x32 from the board to live stream we are using obs software and I have download x32 usb 2.0 driver can I get step by step on routing please thanks

Lambert7284 Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-16

2019-09-16

Live streaming

Hello, our church has currently purchased the x32 and we want to live stream audio from the board. We are currently using a hd mic.. how do I setup live stream from house sound from x32 from the board to live stream we are using obs software and I have download x32 usb 2.0 driver can I get step by step on routing please thanks

Contributor - Level 2

Re: Live streaming

I use OBS with my Behringer Xair18 so I would think the x32 should work on the same principle. The x32 routing is a little more complex but there are some good Youtube videos on accessing the card and setting up USB routing for the x32. In OBS under settings/ audio you can choose your audio device. Your x32 driver should show up here. In the x32 you will have to assign the outputs you wish to send to OBS to the correct USB outs. Example USB 1 and 2 out assigned to main L and R output of the x32. Choose x32 usb 1 and 2 as inputs in OBS. This will send the main mix to OBS. You should see a signal on the meters of OBS. Disable other audio inputs in OBS except for the x32 and it should work. I would recommend using and aux send instead of the front of house main mix if you have an aux available to use for an OBS send. It will give you the availabiltiy to mix the OBS audio seperately from front of house. You would need to  assign the USB outputs to the correct aux mix in the x32 in that case. I don't currently have an x32  so I can't offer more help on this. I hope it will get you headed in the right direction to make this work or someone with an x32 can offer more support to you.