Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

M32 USB Interface Problem

New to this forum so I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

I have an M32C brand-new connected to a DL32 stagebox via cat5. DL32 in/outs work great out of the box and haven't had any trouble. I am now trying to set up to record and do a virtual sound check. Problem is that when I connect the M32 to my Macbook it is only showing 16in/16out.

My card configuration is set to 32in/32out. I've tried multiple different card and routing settings just to see if it changes at all, but nothing... my macbook will only show it as a 16in/16out interface. I've updated the firmware to the latest version and still no change. I've check the website to see if I was missing any drivers, but it appears you only need drivers on a windows machine.

Anyone have a solution to this?
CaseySharp Contributor - Level 1 06-04-2017

06-04-2017

M32 USB Interface Problem

New to this forum so I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

I have an M32C brand-new connected to a DL32 stagebox via cat5. DL32 in/outs work great out of the box and haven't had any trouble. I am now trying to set up to record and do a virtual sound check. Problem is that when I connect the M32 to my Macbook it is only showing 16in/16out.

My card configuration is set to 32in/32out. I've tried multiple different card and routing settings just to see if it changes at all, but nothing... my macbook will only show it as a 16in/16out interface. I've updated the firmware to the latest version and still no change. I've check the website to see if I was missing any drivers, but it appears you only need drivers on a windows machine.

Anyone have a solution to this?

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: M32 USB Interface Problem

It sounds like your mac is on an older OS-version that had this bug and was fixed in later versions of osx. If I remember correctly you need to be above osx-10.6.
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 1

Re: M32 USB Interface Problem

Robert Lofgren;124962 wrote:
It sounds like your mac is on an older OS-version that had this bug and was fixed in later versions of osx. If I remember correctly you need to be above osx-10.6.

Thank you for your reply. However I don't think this is the problem. I am also running a brand-new macbook which is now running 10.12.5 OSX.