OzzyStone Contributor - Level 3 2015-05-15

2015-05-15

MIDAS Console Feature Requests

It will be great to see in the short future a SoundGrid expansion card that way we can connect to a Soundgrid server and use MultiRack with close to zero Latency without having to buy a Mady Card and a Sound Grid Madi MGO/MGB

Thoughts?

• 0 Kudos
  • 237 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Safe All Patching

Not sure if there is already a way to do this, but haven't found one.

It would be great to be able to recall safe all patching on the console show wide.

Often I will need to make a change during a run (usually adding a record feed or splits of main LR for example), but currently I have to update every scene's patching for outputs, which is quite time consuming on a theatre show with 50+ scenes.

An option in the patching window to lock all patching for the current show file would be the easy solution to this problem.

Regards,
Gerard Hook
Stagepass - Pro 1/2 User
Melbourne, Aus
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

M32 please make all 32 card channels available on 32 insert patchs

please make all 32 card channels available on the insert patch. Just having 6 card channels available on the inserts isn't Ideal. And having them hard patched isn't ideal either. Hard patching makes the band hear the processing in their monitors. Some bands don't mind, some do.
Thanks, Dave
Thanks, Dave
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

M32(R) tap tempo via MIDI

Would like to send midi information from daw to M32(C) DLY fx, tap tempo.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: MIDAS Console Feature Requests

It would be fantastic to have an "interrogate" feature like they have on the Si Performer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heg0JK7nBDk&feature=youtu.be&t=5m5s
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Hello,

Would be good if hitting solo didnt take it out of sends on fader. I understand you can just hit the send to solo its master but if you hit solo itself it on a send master it jumps out of sends on fader.

Also an option so that if you hit a send or mix, the associated Effect or graphic would automatically appear on the screen.

Thanks

Justin
Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

Justin Myers;131432 wrote:
Hello,

Would be good if hitting solo didnt take it out of sends on fader. I understand you can just hit the send to solo its master but if you hit solo itself it on a send master it jumps out of sends on fader.

Also an option so that if you hit a send or mix, the associated Effect or graphic would automatically appear on the screen.

Thanks

Justin

If you are talking about the M32, it is behaving that way when you hit a solo because the select follows solo is on. It is an option that you can turn on and off. It is set by hitting the view button in the monitor screen. There you can customize the solo options.

Your second request “an option so that if you hit a send or mix, the associated Effect or graphic would automatically appear on the screen”. Is already there if you are on the “EFFECTS” screen hitting a Mix Bus or a channel select that the effect slot is assigned to will change what is showing on the screen. I use that feature all the time.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Some features, that will make MR-18 much more awesome!

Hello!

MR-18 is a really cool console. But it could be better if you add delays on inputs and outputs. Also, I wish that it could be possible to set channels and parameters to "safe" mode.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

M32

copy/paste A to B or B to A in a dual FX slot

GEQ on all busses or at least on the master bus without taking one FX rack

Playback and record MP3 format on the USB stick
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Pro-Series

At this moment it isn't possible if you do a 'Fader-link' in one scene to paste this to all other scene's this would be very handy when you have over 150 scene's for a Musical and at the end of your programming, you need to make some more 'stereo-linked' faders.

Now at this point I have to do it for all the scene's manually, not really happy with this...
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

M32 feature request

Hi there,

It would be really appreciated by many if there was a feature to have the graphic Eq accross alll faders on the M32

Kind Regards,

Sam