Contributor - Level 2

Mixing Station FX Presets

I'm not seeing any way to load/save FX presets in Mixing Station. The function is there in the Behringer app, but I don't see it in Mixing Station. Am I missing something?
AlbertMitchell Contributor - Level 2 2018-04-28

2018-04-28

Mixing Station FX Presets

I'm not seeing any way to load/save FX presets in Mixing Station. The function is there in the Behringer app, but I don't see it in Mixing Station. Am I missing something?

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Mixing Station FX Presets

Hi Albert,

That is correct. Because most of us use Mixing Station as a "mixing" app only, we haven't seen any need to ask for this to be included. As far as I can recollect, you are the first person to ask for it. That said, there is no harm in requesting it. David is very receptive to new ideas.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah he's been super about anything I've submitted through his site.

I'm using Mixing Station to mix live performances. I would find having access to some effect presets for reverb, compression, de-essing, etc. super helpful.

It'd at least provide a place to start during what too often is a hectic and chaotic setup for shows.

It's the first time I've run into a feature that's in the Behringer app and not in Mixing Station, so I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.

Thanks!
Contributor - Level 1

As a new user, this would be a great feature for the android version; its on the PC version and would be a useful feature.
Contributor - Level 2

I'd be VERY keen to see this feature, too.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

This is the only reason I still have to use the default app...

This feature would be great to have.