DavidSchumann Contributor - Level 2 2016-07-19

2016-07-19

Mixing Station X Air

Mixing Station will be available for the X Air series mixers.
The app will be available for beta testing starting now.
The beta version does not support the XR12 mixer yet. The XR16, XR18/X18 are supported.

Also some features are still missing, but I’m working on it.

Download
To download the beta version of Mixing Station X Air click the following link:
https://bugs.dev-core.org/w/ms/beta/
The app is not visible in the play store until you joined the beta group!

• 0 Kudos
  • 515 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Mixing Station X Air

I want to add a fine button how do I do this without the whole sof list?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Also can everything have the option of being only portrait or land scape things like mixer and sof list?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Is there a way to have a master fader that only appears when you have sof to that particular bus selected of even just have it so that when u have an sof open it has the bus master at the end automatically or when u click bus master it adds it on the end rather than opening a new view with just the bus master?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Can you make it so that when send to fader is selected and you click on bus it automatically turns off send to fader otherwise the bus button doesnt show anything?
Contributor - Level 2

Channel Presets - Copy/Paste

I was wondering if the app is capable of copy/pasting channel settings or storing channel presets like the original behringer app?

I know Mixing Station is made to be a mixer and not for routing, etc. But it would be handy when the band pulls out an additional guitar that was not on the rider Smiley Wink

Of course I can always just swap to the original app and do it there, but the little folder icon in channel view of mixing station makes me hope. Unfortunately, atm it just says "Utility" and does nothing. Do I miss a setting or is this maybe funcionality that could be added in the future?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Double click on fader to alternate between fine and not fine fading

Can we have it so that when you double click on a fader it alternates between fine fading and not fine? Or if not have a button on the strip to turn it off and on that way if you are adjusting it in the eq part where there is no fine button you can alternate between the two modes and you wouldnt need a fine button?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Layer changes not saving

I'm at a loss to figure out why the changes I make to layers and such in Mixing Station X-Air are not saving. The changes are saved fine in the standard X-Air Android app but not in Mixing Station. Yes, I purchases the pro version. What am I missing? Help appreciated!

Ok, I answered my own question by search the posts… duh. On the Setup/Layers page there is a floppy icon that allows saving of all layers and you create one called "default". Now my question changes. Will this "default" be the same for any mixer I connect to? I own both an X12 and an X18 using the X12 at home at the X18 at work. I guess I'll find out when I get back to work.

Big thanks for the app!
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Hi Don,

Are you meaning the current layout to be saved automatically - or are you meaning that when you save a layout you cannot recall it? If it is the former, check the Autosave in the Setup, App, General tab.

If you are having problems saving specific layouts to the android internal memory, are you using the Setup, Layers and using the floppy icon (top right) to save the layouts? The folder icon (to the left of the floppy icon) is to load the layout.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Autosave

Ah ha!! Also helps to have the autosave option checked. Thanks again!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Does soloing busses in Mixing Station work for any of you guys?

The Solo button works fine on inputs and FX returns but it refuses to work on busses or even the Main LR. If press the Solo button on one of these, the headphone output just seems to be muted.

Having X-Air-Edit open in parallel on the computer, I can see, that the "Clr Solo" button lights up, when I press Solo on a bus in Mixing Station, but nothing seems to be soloed in X-Air-Edit. On the other hand, if I solo a bus in X-Air-Edit, the headphone output switches to that bus (which is correct) but I see no indication of this in Mixing Station!

Can any of you confirm this? Seems like a bug to me.