Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: New DM8008

Aha, so I need to go to respective mg-brand and subscribe. I'll do that and learn the inner secrets .

Tnx!

Gary Higgins;147634 wrote:
I was looking and can’t remember exactly but it may be from here (subscribe)

https://www.facebook.com/KLARKTEKNIK/app/161293083930879/
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Wow.

It will be interesting to see the price point.

Me and Robert were working on a design for a belt pack version. The only thing that is missing is an individual volume control.

So this could get you to 8 analog outputs. In order to be useful, we would need a mix control at a minimum for volume level to the IEM/monitor speaker.

Lets say the unit costs around $300 (I doubt there is much in this thing based on my research). If you add in a Behringer headphone amp ($150), then you have a complete mono-only wired IEM system.

Of course, you have to make your own cables to go from the DM8008 to the HA8000.

Of course, you could simply use the analog outputs from the X32 and do the same thing and save yourself the cost of the DM8008.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

300 bucks? Anything KT starts at $1,000 bucks followed by the number you think it should be.
"Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine"
Contributor - Level 3

If it is 300 bucks I would put on in each amp rack and map it to the matrix crossover outs. One Ultranet cable to each rack. Yippy.
"Sometimes it's the people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine"