Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

New X-Live Card Not Updating Firmware

Hello.

New Member First Post.

Our church bought an X-Live card for our X-32. It came with the default firmware of A09. I have downloaded the newest firmware, A12. All of the files are on the root. In fact they are the only files in the root. I moved them from the folder they extracted. These are the 3 files on the USB root:

dcp_corefs_X-LIVE_update_A12.run
X-LIVE Expansion Card Firmware Update.pdf
X-LIVE_Releasenote_A12.txt

USP is PC formatted (not that it should matter)

I have rebooted the system with the USB inserted on the board and held the view button as instructed by DB Audio's video. The screen hangs at startup and never advances past "Waiting for USB". I know the USB works as I updated the board's firmware with it in November.

I have attached a picture of the display message.

I have the card setup and have been using it but I really want to update the firmware.

I reached out to Behringer 2 weeks ago and they have never responded except for a n auto reply saying someone would contact me nor is there a contact number for them.

Any thoughts???

Thanks.
LennyKohs Contributor - Level 1 2019-01-30

2019-01-30

New X-Live Card Not Updating Firmware

Hello.

New Member First Post.

Our church bought an X-Live card for our X-32. It came with the default firmware of A09. I have downloaded the newest firmware, A12. All of the files are on the root. In fact they are the only files in the root. I moved them from the folder they extracted. These are the 3 files on the USB root:

dcp_corefs_X-LIVE_update_A12.run
X-LIVE Expansion Card Firmware Update.pdf
X-LIVE_Releasenote_A12.txt

USP is PC formatted (not that it should matter)

I have rebooted the system with the USB inserted on the board and held the view button as instructed by DB Audio's video. The screen hangs at startup and never advances past "Waiting for USB". I know the USB works as I updated the board's firmware with it in November.

I have attached a picture of the display message.

I have the card setup and have been using it but I really want to update the firmware.

I reached out to Behringer 2 weeks ago and they have never responded except for a n auto reply saying someone would contact me nor is there a contact number for them.

Any thoughts???

Thanks.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: New X-Live Card Not Updating Firmware

Hi Lenny,

Welcome to the forum. Do you have the console updated with the latest firmware (3.09)? If so, when it sits with that message, unplug the USB stick and stick it back in.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Rising Star - Level 2

Re: New X-Live Card Not Updating Firmware

Is the USB stick formatted as Fat32? I don't think it will read exFat and I know it won't read ntfs. Someone wanted me to record a show and gave me an unknown USB stick. It didn't work because it was formatted as ntfs.