Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

No Recording

I bought the cheap one first, to find that it only works with iOs. Then I bought the pro version of GoGuitar with the understanding that I could record using my phone. NOT, I have made numerous attempts to contact this company (and Im a business) to no avail. The only way to record is to use at least a tablet. It won't work with most DAWs on a cellphone either. 20 years ago before I built my studio this could have saved $$ but with no "on the fly" Recording capability Im going to have to send it back. I just hope TC Helicon gets their user support going better because without it I see only problems for Musicians needing questions answered.

Ken Emmons
AXEium77 Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-21

2020-05-21

No Recording

I bought the cheap one first, to find that it only works with iOs. Then I bought the pro version of GoGuitar with the understanding that I could record using my phone. NOT, I have made numerous attempts to contact this company (and Im a business) to no avail. The only way to record is to use at least a tablet. It won't work with most DAWs on a cellphone either. 20 years ago before I built my studio this could have saved $$ but with no "on the fly" Recording capability Im going to have to send it back. I just hope TC Helicon gets their user support going better because without it I see only problems for Musicians needing questions answered.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies