Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Output level question for Behringer XENYX502 5-Channel Mixer

I am running my guitar through a Digitech JamMan looper pedal into the Behringer XENYX502 5-Channel Mixer Line- In 2/3 Mono jack slot.

My trouble is that the output volume increases (only) when I am recording a loop on the Digitech looper pedal. When I stop recording the loop, the volume goes back to normal levels.

This volume increase only happen when I run through the mixer, not when I plug directly into an amp. I already asked Digitech and they only said that running through a mic pre-amp may increase the output volume, but I'm not using the mic input.

Thanks for any suggestions!
JoshuaCohen Contributor - Level 1 2017-03-14

2017-03-14

Output level question for Behringer XENYX502 5-Channel Mixer

I am running my guitar through a Digitech JamMan looper pedal into the Behringer XENYX502 5-Channel Mixer Line- In 2/3 Mono jack slot.

My trouble is that the output volume increases (only) when I am recording a loop on the Digitech looper pedal. When I stop recording the loop, the volume goes back to normal levels.

This volume increase only happen when I run through the mixer, not when I plug directly into an amp. I already asked Digitech and they only said that running through a mic pre-amp may increase the output volume, but I'm not using the mic input.

Thanks for any suggestions!

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies