Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Power Supply Boards

Does anyone know whether or not the power supply board is the same across the X32, X32 Compact and X32 rack. I have a Compact and a rack and would like to get a spare power supply just in case of problems down the road. FullCompass sells a power supply that is described as a “X32 power supply”, but it isn’t clear whether it is for the X32 only or if it will also work in the others.

Cheers and Happy New Year to everyone.

Keith

Edit: A more careful look at FullCompass's offerings shows two power supplies, one for the full X32 and one for the Compact ... no rack. I conclude from looking at the photos and from online videos that the power supplies are indeed different from mixer to mixer.
-------------------------------------------------- Sent from my PDP-11
Tags (1)
KeithBrown Contributor - Level 3 2019-01-03

2019-01-03

Power Supply Boards

Does anyone know whether or not the power supply board is the same across the X32, X32 Compact and X32 rack. I have a Compact and a rack and would like to get a spare power supply just in case of problems down the road. FullCompass sells a power supply that is described as a “X32 power supply”, but it isn’t clear whether it is for the X32 only or if it will also work in the others.

Cheers and Happy New Year to everyone.

Keith

Edit: A more careful look at FullCompass's offerings shows two power supplies, one for the full X32 and one for the Compact ... no rack. I conclude from looking at the photos and from online videos that the power supplies are indeed different from mixer to mixer.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies