Contributor - Level 2

Powercore version 4.4 on Windows 8/Asus P9x79

Hello,

I just tried to install the latest drivers (64 bit) for my new computer but only the sofware is installed and not
the driver.

Is this a Windows 8 problem or is this because of my Asus P9x79. In some other messages some people were mentioning problems with this motherboard.

Best regards,

Martijn
Tags (1)
Martijn Contributor - Level 2 2013-05-22

2013-05-22

Powercore version 4.4 on Windows 8/Asus P9x79

Hello,

I just tried to install the latest drivers (64 bit) for my new computer but only the sofware is installed and not
the driver.

Is this a Windows 8 problem or is this because of my Asus P9x79. In some other messages some people were mentioning problems with this motherboard.

Best regards,

Martijn

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Powercore version 4.4 on Windows 8/Asus P9x79

pci or pcie?
Driver: 4.4.1 2xPoCo PCIe 2.1.1 2xUAD2 Solo + Motu 2408mk3 & 2xHD192 & PCIe424 Windows 7 Pro Cubase 64bit 6.5.4 / MB: Asus P8Z68 V-Pro GEN3 https://www.soundcloud.com/thomasmalmberg
Contributor - Level 2

sorry I did not mention that but it is pci express.
Contributor - Level 2

Martijn wrote:
Hello,

the driver.

Best regards,

Martijn

I have the same motherboard but use firewire.....in my case the driver works 100% now for the first time...I had trouble with everything from beta21 to beta47...but not anymore !
Windows8 64 bit---Asus P9X79 Motherboard---Belkin Firewirecard---Powercore X8

Describe your problems in detail to TC...that's the best way to get your problem solved.....Good luck !
Res Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

Martijn wrote:
Hello,

the driver.

Best regards,

Martijn

Same motherboard, same problem with PCIe (Windows 7 X64). Launched a trouble ticket and am waiting for it to be resolved.

-Res