Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Price drop X32- and XR range

Yesterday the prices of X32-products and the X-Airproducts dropped a lot on two main music-internetshops in Germany. Does anybody have a guess what's going on?
JackErmens Contributor - Level 2 2018-09-04

2018-09-04

Price drop X32- and XR range

Yesterday the prices of X32-products and the X-Airproducts dropped a lot on two main music-internetshops in Germany. Does anybody have a guess what's going on?

• 0 Kudos
  • 35 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Price drop X32- and XR range

yes ... I purchased S32 which price dropped from € 1.180 to € 699 !!!

on musicstore.de
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Does this mean that they are discontinuing the X32? Maybe coming out with a new, improved model?
-------------------------------------------------- Sent from my PDP-11
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Compared to 3 years ago, my Producer model is now less expensive too, but only by about 10%... Well, why not an "MKII" version ? The X32 range is ageing and other makers woke up !
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

I've just stumbled across the price drops on Thomann and first thought they were a typo but a further google reveals it's across other retailers also. In a word WOW!
If there was a great time to get one (and you're not fussed about the impending new stuff that's almost certain to drop, now would be the time!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

..and now Thomann is selling again Music Tribe products. They stopped to deal their products one or two years ago.

With the price drop, Thomann is again on the rails… What Policy is hidden in this change?
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Maybe it's simply "fake news"... they don't have anything in stock... Another step in a "war" against Musictribe ???
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 1

I think its simply a response to slower sales in a market where so so many have been sold already. Squeeze every last possible sale out of the rapidly shrinking market. The X32 is already got to be the best selling digital mixer ever right? I mean how many more of these can one sell? THEN it's on to the next gen X64 Air MKI modular mixing system, get those funds ready!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

When I saw this pop up on Thomann Ihad a feeling that this was something localized to do them given their history and I immediately wondered about B stock they may have had lying around. But it does seem to be hitting quite a few retailers and I don't feel like bothering my contact about dealer prices. The chance that I would buy whatever the next gen is immediately is Slim anyway. I'll say this until I'm blue in the face but all I want to know is whether it will work with both current Midas boxes or not.

If this is somehow an unveiling of a new console, the creation and manufacturing of an XLive card makes no sense to me. Yet another thing I'm not ready to pull a trigger on.

It would be ideal if if it was like the A&H consoles and I could use my m32r's I/O with one cat5 to the new desk as opposed to the way the Pro desks talk to the X/M's currently.
Ryan J Finch
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Jacques Mathez;151658 wrote:
..and now Thomann is selling again Music Tribe products. They stopped to deal their products one or two years ago.

With the price drop, Thomann is again on the rails… What Policy is hidden in this change?

Thomann only ceased selling Behringer for a short period of time. A few months after their spat it soon reappeared albeit with a reduced range offering.