Contributor - Level 1

Product Purchase

Anyone pleasehelp me to buy products for my Recording studio. I already purchased a microphone (Behringer C-1 Condenser Microphone), please suggest product suit to this microphone model. Also I am planning to start home based small recording studio. If I need to change the microphone that I already purchaced please ask me that also.

subinandanam Contributor - Level 1 2019-05-15

2019-05-15

Product Purchase

Anyone pleasehelp me to buy products for my Recording studio. I already purchased a microphone (Behringer C-1 Condenser Microphone), please suggest product suit to this microphone model. Also I am planning to start home based small recording studio. If I need to change the microphone that I already purchaced please ask me that also.

Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Product Purchase

@subinandanam 

Hello Subi, welcome to the community.

What sort of things do you want to record in your studio? Will there be multiple vocals? What type and number of instruments?

Do you already have a PC for recording? Do you have an audio interface for the PC? Do you have monitor speakers?

If you tell us the equipment that you have, and the way you want to use your studio, we may be able to suggest appropriate products.