Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Seeking some help with an X32 problem...

Every channel on the board works sending a signal to the monitors. However my 3rd and 4th channels will send the signal to the mains.

So those two channels work in my three monitors but I get no audio out of them on the mains. The rest of the channels on the board work fine. I can work around the issue in the short term, but to configure the board the way I want for ease of use, I need to get the 3rd and 4th channels functioning.

Seems like it might be a setting or a routing issue to me but I having been able to figure it out. Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
BrentHubbs Contributor - Level 2 2019-02-02

2019-02-02

Seeking some help with an X32 problem...

Every channel on the board works sending a signal to the monitors. However my 3rd and 4th channels will send the signal to the mains.

So those two channels work in my three monitors but I get no audio out of them on the mains. The rest of the channels on the board work fine. I can work around the issue in the short term, but to configure the board the way I want for ease of use, I need to get the 3rd and 4th channels functioning.

Seems like it might be a setting or a routing issue to me but I having been able to figure it out. Any suggestions?

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Seeking some help with an X32 problem...

Are you using the full size X32? If you are, select channel 3 and make sure the ‘main bus’ button just to the left of the screen is lit up. If it is not, press the button. Do the same for channel 4.
Contributor - Level 2

yes full size
Contributor - Level 3

See my edited post above for instructions.
Contributor - Level 2

thanks, I will give it a shot.
Contributor - Level 2

Follow up...

I tried this morning and it didn't work. Open to any other suggestions.
Volunteer Moderator

Hi Brent,

Welcome to the forum. My first suggestion is to upload your scene file. Here are the instructions. It is a lot easier to troubleshoot when we are seeing how your console is setup. The other suggestion is to check any DCA's that these channels are assigned to. The DCA may be muted or the fader down.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!