Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Some wing question

Hello since yesterday I'm the happy owner on a Wing

I have some questions about the Wing

does anyone know how to set the headphone monitoring can set to pre main fader.. Now it's post fader .

Does anyone notice that on the headphone output there is some electrical noise, like GSM even when I pull down all headphone volumes. Listening with a HD-25

And How to set de channel select button folows the fader touch and the select layer. Like we have on the x32 series 

Is there al ready a wing group on this forum. Please send m the link

Greetings Peter

Sorry for my bad English I'm from Holland 

Sorry for my poor English, but I am from the Netherlands
PeterVisscher Contributor - Level 3 2020-02-12

2020-02-12

Some wing question

Hello since yesterday I'm the happy owner on a Wing

I have some questions about the Wing

does anyone know how to set the headphone monitoring can set to pre main fader.. Now it's post fader .

Does anyone notice that on the headphone output there is some electrical noise, like GSM even when I pull down all headphone volumes. Listening with a HD-25

And How to set de channel select button folows the fader touch and the select layer. Like we have on the x32 series 

Is there al ready a wing group on this forum. Please send m the link

Greetings Peter

Sorry for my bad English I'm from Holland 

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 1

Re: Some wing question

@PeterVisscher I am not sure there is any other way at the moment but to solo the main out, the default for that is PFL. I also don't think touching a fader and having that ch be selected is an option just yet either. That said, there may be a way for both and I am also unaware of it! Still many mysteries in this fine mixer! This new forum doesn't have individual product groups like the old forum did. I really wish it did. The best way to filter content (IMO) is use the Discover/updates tab above. Any topic of interest there can be followed.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Thnx Gary

For all your answers. 

And yes it is a fine mixer and I think it will be a great one. We are one firmware 1.03 so we have a long way to go... 😊 Till x32 4.02...

I hope it get all functions of the m/x32...we must give them some time

Greetings Peter 

Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 1

@PeterVisscher Yup, and to think such a major change with 4.02, some 7+ years after product launch, makes me think MUCH more is in store for the Wing which has 4-5 times the processing power of the X32. Exciting!

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Jep can't wait...