Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Still waiting for RMA

I'm addressing this post to Rune as he was managing my issue on tc support.

My incident number was 080916-000017 - faulty pots in konnekt live.

I'm still waiting for RMA, I really need to have the pots changed ASAP, after talking with the Danish headquarters I posted a new question in TC support and it was closed saying the sales department will take care of it.

Or maybe changing pots does not require RMA? If you replace them for free even after the warranty period?

Please tell me when and where exactly should I send the unit to have the pots replaced with no problems.

Thanks.

P.S. So far I am very pleased with the unit's sound and performance in live conditions, I'm using ASIO4All drivers, and 128 samples basically is a rock solid setting even with 80% CPU usage, but for security measures I use 256 samples when playing live. So far I didn't have a single dropout during a whole day of rehearsing.
Icom Laptop (Clevo M660N) | Core Duo 2Ghz (yonah) | 2 Ghz RAM 667Mhz D-channel | 500Gb WD Scorpio Blue HDD | TI internal FW chip | TC Konnekt Live | Win XP Pro SP3 | Ableton Live 8 Music: www.mr-s.pl | www.mr-s.bandcamp.com
Tags (1)
sinema Contributor - Level 2 2008-09-23

2008-09-23

Still waiting for RMA

I'm addressing this post to Rune as he was managing my issue on tc support.

My incident number was 080916-000017 - faulty pots in konnekt live.

I'm still waiting for RMA, I really need to have the pots changed ASAP, after talking with the Danish headquarters I posted a new question in TC support and it was closed saying the sales department will take care of it.

Or maybe changing pots does not require RMA? If you replace them for free even after the warranty period?

Please tell me when and where exactly should I send the unit to have the pots replaced with no problems.

Thanks.

P.S. So far I am very pleased with the unit's sound and performance in live conditions, I'm using ASIO4All drivers, and 128 samples basically is a rock solid setting even with 80% CPU usage, but for security measures I use 256 samples when playing live. So far I didn't have a single dropout during a whole day of rehearsing.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies