Contributor - Level 2

SubGroup setup Bus 1-4

How do i set up Bus 1-4 to be sub groups. I can see how to change the send type on an individual channel. Do i need to do this for each channel ??? i dont understand how a channel send can be a group on one channel and a pre or post fader on another channel. that doesnt make sence to me.
Tags (1)
NickRyan Contributor - Level 2 2019-02-08

2019-02-08

SubGroup setup Bus 1-4

How do i set up Bus 1-4 to be sub groups. I can see how to change the send type on an individual channel. Do i need to do this for each channel ??? i dont understand how a channel send can be a group on one channel and a pre or post fader on another channel. that doesnt make sence to me.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: SubGroup setup Bus 1-4

Select the bus, config tab, 3rd encoder, turn to select subgroup, push to confirm if you want to change the tap points for all channels feeding the bus.
Contributor - Level 2

Re: SubGroup setup Bus 1-4

Craig has supplied instructions on how to change the bus from a 'standard' bus to a Sub Group. You will need to decide which option you want, noting that (from the Wiki) a Sub Group is similar to a Bus, except that all channels feeding the Sub Group do so at a 'unity gain' level, with their levels the same as the levels feeding the main mix bus. i.e. you cannot change the level of individual channels in a Sub Group - they follow the level that is set for Main L/R.