Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

System 6000 Bundle For Exisitng Powercore Owners

I have noticed that there are TDM bundle options for System 6000 plugs and now the new Powercore 6000.

What about us existing Poco owners that may want to delve into System 6000 world but at a more reasonable price with a bundle or a multi buy discount like Sonnox have?

Come on TC you know it makes sense.

Cheers

J
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8Ghz (2008), OS X 10.6.6, 8GB Ram * Logic Pro 9.1.3 * Novation Remote SL61 * Euphonix MC Control * 1 x Powercore MKII * 3 x Powercore Unlimited * Virus Powercore * V-Station * Master X5 * Fabrik R * Fabrik C * VSS3 * NonLin2 * CL1B * Tap Factory * Sonnox Elite * VirtuaVia Pci Chassis Card * Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 *
Tags (1)
Jago Contributor - Level 2 2008-10-17

2008-10-17

System 6000 Bundle For Exisitng Powercore Owners

I have noticed that there are TDM bundle options for System 6000 plugs and now the new Powercore 6000.

What about us existing Poco owners that may want to delve into System 6000 world but at a more reasonable price with a bundle or a multi buy discount like Sonnox have?

Come on TC you know it makes sense.

Cheers

J

• 0 Kudos
  • 11 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: System 6000 Bundle For Exisitng Powercore Owners

That is a very good idea.

I personally think that the multi-buy option sounds like the best way to go, as this also favours those who already have bought some of the plugins.
Contributor - Level 2

Ummm... This is a TC forum. You both must think you in a UA forum. TC ain't ever gonna give you nothin'
Windows 8.1 Pro, Gigabyte G1. Sniper Z97, i7 4770K 3.9 Ghz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1066 MHz PowerCore PCI MkII, 2x UAD Quads, 2x RME Multiface Cubase 7.5, Ableton Live 9.1.3, Bitwig Studio 1.0.10, Reason 7.1.1, Sonar X3, FL Studio 11.1
Contributor - Level 2

granted wrote:
Ummm... This is a TC forum. You both must think you in a UA forum. TC ain't ever gonna give you nothin'

and is it hardly surprising with such an enthusiastic user base?
Contributor - Level 2

HueJahFink wrote:
granted wrote:

and is it hardly surprising with such an enthusiastic user base?

Sure. Blame the victim. Smiley Happy
Windows 8.1 Pro, Gigabyte G1. Sniper Z97, i7 4770K 3.9 Ghz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1066 MHz PowerCore PCI MkII, 2x UAD Quads, 2x RME Multiface Cubase 7.5, Ableton Live 9.1.3, Bitwig Studio 1.0.10, Reason 7.1.1, Sonar X3, FL Studio 11.1
Contributor - Level 2

I'm not trying to excuse OR chastise TC .

I just think that your comment had very little of value, and its negative connotations will probably do us more harm than good as customers.

I deal with clients a great deal at my work and I have to say that I will go a lot further out of my way to please a customer that can handle giving criticism and complaint in a polite fashion, regardless of their spending level, and those that constantly moan and try to infect us with their pointless misery I'm more than happy to put off till later.
This may not be the 'corporate' ideal - but a company is made up of people, after all.

I am aware that many of us have issues with TC and their policies, and we are right to state very clearly our concerns about their products and services. I just think that there is absolutely nothing but bad feeling that can be achieved by posting jibes or insults on their own website concerning what is essentially a polite suggestion from customers.
Contributor - Level 2

That's would be a deal for us who already has a Powercore hardware.
This is the gap of a TC marketing service.
Probably later they would make a such offer but I'm not sure how soon.
Contributor - Level 2

Another idea would be to have the sliding scale based on registered plug ins.

This way, you could say buy 2 plugins and get the third at a discount

OR

you could have already registered two plugins and still get a discount on the third when bought seperately. Kind of a customer reward scheme - which would consider not only those making a bulk buy, but also those who have already invested a considerable amount on TC soft also getting a good deal.
Contributor - Level 2

Also on this subject is the TC pricing policy for their online shop.

In this time of credit-crunching and trying to save money as well as the environment you would have though that downloading the software would have seen some decent savings. No transport or storage costs as well as saving those poor trees as we are not wasting any packaging.

Are we rewarded in any way? NO.

Jrr shop in the US offer a similar deal if you purchase the license from them via email. Here are some comparisons in Euros. Also keeping in mind TC prices do not include VAT for Euro customers.

Tc-Now.
DVR2: 395
VSS3: 495
NonLin2: 295

Jrr Shop.
DVR2: 304
VSS3: 381
NonLine2: 228
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8Ghz (2008), OS X 10.6.6, 8GB Ram * Logic Pro 9.1.3 * Novation Remote SL61 * Euphonix MC Control * 1 x Powercore MKII * 3 x Powercore Unlimited * Virus Powercore * V-Station * Master X5 * Fabrik R * Fabrik C * VSS3 * NonLin2 * CL1B * Tap Factory * Sonnox Elite * VirtuaVia Pci Chassis Card * Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 *
Contributor - Level 2

Jago wrote:
Also on this subject is the TC pricing policy for their online shop.

I used to work in retail. It's possible that the prices on the web store are what they are because t.c. doesn't want to compete with their own shops on price. It doesn't necessarily mean that t.c. is inflating the prices just for the fun of it.

I know the trend here is to first assume that TC is trying to screw us over, and then switch on rational thinking after logging out, so I guess I'm totally out of line Smiley Happy