Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

TC Audio Interface Software 2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC

TC Audio Interface 2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC

(Please keep in mind that you should avoid using this software on a production machine, as regressions are to be expected.)
TC Support will not be able to provide help. You might get help with your issues here at the forum.

If you need to submit crash dumps, screen shots or any other files describing failures please do so to konnektbeta@tcelectronic.com. Panic logs can be found at /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports, kernel error logs at /var/log/kernel.log.

Whats new
2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC:[list=*]
  • final release driver

• various TC Near Control Panel bug fixes

• persistant settings fixed.

• Some hints to make a succesful installation:[list=*]
  • Supported OSX versions are 10.7, 10.6 (with 32bit and 64bit Intel kernel), 10.5 (with 32bit PPC and Intel kernel)

• OSX driver cache doesn't always get updated during install. If you encounter that the driver did not get updated. Please issue "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions" from Terminal

• Known issues:
    [list=*]
  • There is a display update notification issue in the Sound Preferences: Connecting a Konnekt will not immediately be reflected in the Sound Preferences. Please restart Sound Preferences to see the update.

• Tags (1)
    hagen Contributor - Level 3 2011-08-19

2011-08-19

TC Audio Interface Software 2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC

TC Audio Interface 2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC

(Please keep in mind that you should avoid using this software on a production machine, as regressions are to be expected.)
    TC Support will not be able to provide help. You might get help with your issues here at the forum.

If you need to submit crash dumps, screen shots or any other files describing failures please do so to konnektbeta@tcelectronic.com. Panic logs can be found at /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports, kernel error logs at /var/log/kernel.log.

Whats new
    2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC:[list=*]
  • final release driver

• various TC Near Control Panel bug fixes

• persistant settings fixed.

• Some hints to make a succesful installation:[list=*]
  • Supported OSX versions are 10.7, 10.6 (with 32bit and 64bit Intel kernel), 10.5 (with 32bit PPC and Intel kernel)

• OSX driver cache doesn't always get updated during install. If you encounter that the driver did not get updated. Please issue "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions" from Terminal

• Known issues:
    [list=*]
  • There is a display update notification issue in the Sound Preferences: Connecting a Konnekt will not immediately be reflected in the Sound Preferences. Please restart Sound Preferences to see the update.

• 0 Kudos
    • 4 Replies
    Highlighted
    Contributor - Level 2

Re: TC Audio Interface Software 2.5.1 6962-564 356 RC

My system I'm testing this beta 251-6962564-356-rc on is

Macbook pro 15' i7 2.2 quadcore, 8 gbram
    DAW logic 9, Konekt 6

when the first beta driver was released i updated the firmware, since then
    my control panel crashes when i open it with the interface plug in,
    every driver released after that had the same issue but the actual interface worked fine along with all my pluggins 32-bit and 64-bit

with this latest beta i had the same issue, control panel crashes- (the panel does show version 2.5.1 now)

i re- installed after i deleted every possible existence of T.C near drivers, app, core drivers, firmware on HD and memory and still the control panel crashes-

i got an email with the low firm grader but i do not have a windows with firewire.

i have sent the crash log via email.
    hope this helps because the interface is working well.
    , love and peace- hope it all gets sorted soon.

Nova Glam
    Highlighted
    Contributor - Level 3

novaglam wrote:
    My system I'm testing this beta 251-6962564-356-rc on is

Macbook pro 15' i7 2.2 quadcore, 8 gbram
    DAW logic 9, Konekt 6

when the first beta driver was released i updated the firmware, since then
    my control panel crashes when i open it with the interface plug in,
    every driver released after that had the same issue but the actual interface worked fine along with all my pluggins 32-bit and 64-bit

with this latest beta i had the same issue, control panel crashes- (the panel does show version 2.5.1 now)

i re- installed after i deleted every possible existence of T.C near drivers, app, core drivers, firmware on HD and memory and still the control panel crashes-

i got an email with the low firm grader but i do not have a windows with firewire.

i have sent the crash log via email.
    hope this helps because the interface is working well.
    , love and peace- hope it all gets sorted soon.

Nova Glam

You can't solve this with re-installation. As discussed you need to update your firmware. We have mailed a solution to do so under Windows. If this is not an option we are looking into a OSX solution.
    Highlighted
    Contributor - Level 1

Hi, im thinking about to buy a TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 Audio Interface , but i have mac osx 10.7 LION, this interface will work with my mac and logic pro 9 ?
    Highlighted
    Contributor - Level 2

We have just released the Lion compatible version of the software, so I'll close this topic.
    Thomas Valter Director, Product Management TC Electronic