Anonymous
Not applicable

Terrible customer service.

Behringer has successfully insulated them from most expenses related to reasonable customer service by forcing customers to provide marketable personal contact information to use their incident ticketing system.  Our band bought a Behringer X2442USB mixer and have not been able to sync the USB port on the mixer to the PC.  The manual is very vague, the driver fails to sync with our very new Windows 10 PC.  Behringer seems to be very efficient moving everything to one location to manufacture most or all of their products to a communist country to increase cost efficiency and profits but has failed to honor their customers with reasonable access to needed support.  My band and I will avoid any further purchases and will find another company that values its customers experience and welfare.

Anonymous Not applicable 2019-11-06

2019-11-06

Terrible customer service.

Behringer has successfully insulated them from most expenses related to reasonable customer service by forcing customers to provide marketable personal contact information to use their incident ticketing system.  Our band bought a Behringer X2442USB mixer and have not been able to sync the USB port on the mixer to the PC.  The manual is very vague, the driver fails to sync with our very new Windows 10 PC.  Behringer seems to be very efficient moving everything to one location to manufacture most or all of their products to a communist country to increase cost efficiency and profits but has failed to honor their customers with reasonable access to needed support.  My band and I will avoid any further purchases and will find another company that values its customers experience and welfare.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Terrible customer service.

@Anonymous Hey, I feel for your troubles and even agree that the service process could be way better...and less of a pain to set up for sure. That said, this is a user forum with 99.9 % of us here users just like yourself. So if you post your specific problem here, there is a very good chance someone will help you and very soon...and that person may well know your product better than someone working a telephone call center.