Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Toggle Aux 6 to behave as a Bus or a Mono sum tied to LR fader (XR18)

Basically, a setting that will probably buried in the deep configuration menus (alongside sample rate and USB 2/2 and 18/18 switching) that will allow you to change how Aux 6 behaves. You would be able to pick "Bus" (current functionality) or "mono" where it will sum LR post fader and have the same channel strip as a Bus or LR. I feel like this will be pretty simple to implement as well!
Tags (1)
TylerPieper Contributor - Level 1 2015-06-12

2015-06-12

Toggle Aux 6 to behave as a Bus or a Mono sum tied to LR fader (XR18)

Basically, a setting that will probably buried in the deep configuration menus (alongside sample rate and USB 2/2 and 18/18 switching) that will allow you to change how Aux 6 behaves. You would be able to pick "Bus" (current functionality) or "mono" where it will sum LR post fader and have the same channel strip as a Bus or LR. I feel like this will be pretty simple to implement as well!

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Toggle Aux 6 to behave as a Bus or a Mono sum tied to LR fader (XR18)

Or an option for Bus 6 to be the same, no need to limit it to a specific output, or just the XR18.

Rather than routing to Bus6, just get a 'LR link' option on the input side of the bus (anything that tries to route in is simply ignored)
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, Aux 6 mono

I second this.
I sometimes need to run delay speakers and mono would be useful. Also, the ability to delay that signal.
Doug Lohman M32R, XR18, dbx Drive Rack Venue 360-D, Crown, RCF, QSC - Music makes my day!
Contributor - Level 2

Can't believe these kind of request is been around since 2015....

+1
Contributor - Level 2

For sub control

For those of us running Subs on AUX6, this would be fantastic.
Contributor - Level 2

Darin Warren;136176 wrote:
For those of us running Subs on AUX6, this would be fantastic.

lending weight to this.

Would be very happy if this came about!!
Contributor - Level 3

I agree , we like possibility to put signal l+r directly on one aux without passing from FX !!!, 1000 points Smiley Happy