Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

U-PHORIA UMC204HD problem with windows i think ?

Hi,

I have a mistake on windows.. i explain myself :

I have a umc204HD sound card all worked well , my microphone , my headset & my speakers.. all was great , but sudently, I don't know why , only Input device or only Output Device Works, i can't have input and output device working at the same time ....

They are both seen in Windows ( Windows 10 version 1709) i got the driver 3.29 for windows 7 to 10 I've tried on another PC = same things, I've tried to re-install windows = same things, so i thinked it was something in the card just.. died !

So I have buy another umc204hd and same things ! (good news between , means my card is not dead x) ) i've tried to switch aaaaaall things but is steal the same ; the first things i use on windows (input or output ) is the only thing who only work , that until the next reboot , i just don't understand ... please help me ! x)
AntoineMorisset Contributor - Level 2 2017-11-02

2017-11-02

U-PHORIA UMC204HD problem with windows i think ?

Hi,

I have a mistake on windows.. i explain myself :

I have a umc204HD sound card all worked well , my microphone , my headset & my speakers.. all was great , but sudently, I don't know why , only Input device or only Output Device Works, i can't have input and output device working at the same time ....

They are both seen in Windows ( Windows 10 version 1709) i got the driver 3.29 for windows 7 to 10 I've tried on another PC = same things, I've tried to re-install windows = same things, so i thinked it was something in the card just.. died !

So I have buy another umc204hd and same things ! (good news between , means my card is not dead x) ) i've tried to switch aaaaaall things but is steal the same ; the first things i use on windows (input or output ) is the only thing who only work , that until the next reboot , i just don't understand ... please help me ! x)

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 3

Re: U-PHORIA UMC204HD problem with windows i think ?

Hi Antoine,

This appears to be the same behavior as described here: https://forum.music-group.com/showthread.php?19483-Problem-with-U-Phoria-UMC202HD-microphone-not-wor...

Can you post the information as requested by Michael in this linked post?

Ken
If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Hello Antoine,

Thank you for providing these details for us. I'll happy to continue discussing this with you over in the other thread. Smiley Wink
Michael Lapke
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Privet ya plokho znayu angliyskiy yazyk dumayu chto smogu ob"yasnit' problemu..U menya behringer 202hd kogda podklyuchayu mikrafon i nazhimayu knopku direct monitor ya svoy golos slyshu lish' cherez levyy kalonok a s pravogogo ne slyshu golos kalonok .Takzhe i 2 kanalom podklyuchayu mikrafon 2 kanalu slyshu svoy golos s pravogo kalonok a s levogo net . chto mne delat' chto by uslyshat' iz oboikh kolonok svoy zvuk ??

Hi, I don’t know English well, I think I can explain the problem .. I have a behringer 202hd when I connect the mikrofon and press the direct monitor button, I can only hear my voice through the left speaker and from the right I can’t hear the voice of the speaker. I also connect the microphone to channel 2 with channel 2 your voice from the right and the left is not. What should I do to hear my sound from both speakers ??