Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

UMC22 driver on Windows 10, THE Problem

I'm "happy" with UMC22 but there is no driver support on windows, I can use asio4all, sure, but with skype, obs, ecc the microphone sounds really really bad because there is no asio support.
Old berhinger drivers have crackling and latency problems on windows 10 and you aren't going to release a new update (I don't know why).
Good hardware, bad support.
Can someone give me a solution?
AndreaTuzzolino Contributor - Level 2 2018-09-21

2018-09-21

UMC22 driver on Windows 10, THE Problem

I'm "happy" with UMC22 but there is no driver support on windows, I can use asio4all, sure, but with skype, obs, ecc the microphone sounds really really bad because there is no asio support.
Old berhinger drivers have crackling and latency problems on windows 10 and you aren't going to release a new update (I don't know why).
Good hardware, bad support.
Can someone give me a solution?

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Waiting

I'm still waiting for an answer.
Contributor - Level 2

day n°8 no answer

Welcome to the Silence Town of Behringer. I'm still waiting for something.
Volunteer Moderator

Re: UMC22 driver on Windows 10, THE Problem

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the forum. There are not that many UMC22 users here on the forum. That is probably why you haven't got any response so far. This forum is a user based type. I had a look on the UMC22 downloads page and only found the ASIO4ALL drivers for Windows. But if you are trying to use this with Skype, it isn't ASIO compatible (learned that when helping a podcaster use his X32 Producer).

I would suggest you contact CARE and ask for help there. Contact info is in my signature below.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

Re: UMC22 driver on Windows 10, THE Problem

Thank you for your answer
I will try to contact CARE via mail.