Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

UMC404HD DROPPING OUT WITH NEW COMPUTER

Hello!!! I used to work normally in a Apple Macbook Pro Retina 2015 13 i5, everything good, no problems with the hardware, working 'flawless' with or withour the ac adapter... and now i switched to a 15" Macbook Pro 2015 and i still can't record, i've been delayed a couple of days now. The interface keeps dropping out of ableton live, it nevers keeps a steady connection for more than 15 seconds... the other day i managed to make it work but ONLY without the computer's ac adapter.... so that limited my time, I tried to work the same way yesterday and now that wasn't possible. it does not work in port 1, in port 2, with AC, withput AC, it doesn't even show up half of the times.

Please Help!!!!

nomeacorde Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-25

2020-03-25

UMC404HD DROPPING OUT WITH NEW COMPUTER

Hello!!! I used to work normally in a Apple Macbook Pro Retina 2015 13 i5, everything good, no problems with the hardware, working 'flawless' with or withour the ac adapter... and now i switched to a 15" Macbook Pro 2015 and i still can't record, i've been delayed a couple of days now. The interface keeps dropping out of ableton live, it nevers keeps a steady connection for more than 15 seconds... the other day i managed to make it work but ONLY without the computer's ac adapter.... so that limited my time, I tried to work the same way yesterday and now that wasn't possible. it does not work in port 1, in port 2, with AC, withput AC, it doesn't even show up half of the times.

Please Help!!!!

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: UMC404HD DROPPING OUT WITH NEW COMPUTER

Following!! I'm having a similar problem with my UMC204HD. Its been working fine, only dropping out about once a month maybe, until the last couple of days when it won't hold for very long at all. I keep having to reinstall the driver. It sometimes cuts out when I move any of the knobs. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Lucky you!!! there's no driver possibility for osx and i'm really stuck with this. heeellpppp behringerrrr

Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 1

@nomeacorde 

I sounds like your buffers are to small. Have you increased the size? Does a buffer size of 1024 work?