Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

UMC404HD help??

Hi all,

So I just bought the UMC404HD interface and a pair of KRK Rokit 5 monitors. When I try to use the interface, I only see an option to use the 1&2 and 3&4 playback outputs and not the main outs when I select an output in both Ableton and Windows 10. I have the drivers from the Behringer website for Windows 10 as well. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do?
GarthRobertson Contributor - Level 1 2018-05-09

2018-05-09

UMC404HD help??

Hi all,

So I just bought the UMC404HD interface and a pair of KRK Rokit 5 monitors. When I try to use the interface, I only see an option to use the 1&2 and 3&4 playback outputs and not the main outs when I select an output in both Ableton and Windows 10. I have the drivers from the Behringer website for Windows 10 as well. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do?

Contributor - Level 2

Re: UMC404HD help??

Garth Robertson;145637 wrote:
Hi all,

I am pretty sure 1&2 RCA out and the main outs are shared. If you choose 1&2 then sound should be sent out the mains to your speakers.