Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Virus Multi-out query

Running the base license, however I can't seem to get the multi-out version to function properly at all...

All "Parts" play through the main outputs, even though I've loaded the multi-out version, and set three stereo aux tracks to receive their input from the virus plugin.

Is there a trick to doing this, an option in the Virus plugin window anywhere?

Tested on an 8 core Mac Pro with a Powercore Express, using the following configs:

OSX 10.5.4 - Logic 8.02 - PowerCore Version 3.2.0 build 38

Vista SP1 32 - Pro Tools LE 7.4 (w/ fxpansion wrapper) - Version 3.2.0 build 39 for PC (Vista)
Tags (1)
prjkt Contributor - Level 2 2008-10-07

2008-10-07

Virus Multi-out query

Running the base license, however I can't seem to get the multi-out version to function properly at all...

All "Parts" play through the main outputs, even though I've loaded the multi-out version, and set three stereo aux tracks to receive their input from the virus plugin.

Is there a trick to doing this, an option in the Virus plugin window anywhere?

Tested on an 8 core Mac Pro with a Powercore Express, using the following configs:

OSX 10.5.4 - Logic 8.02 - PowerCore Version 3.2.0 build 38

Vista SP1 32 - Pro Tools LE 7.4 (w/ fxpansion wrapper) - Version 3.2.0 build 39 for PC (Vista)

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Virus Multi-out query

there is an option to route the output of every part to a respective virus channel. look at the documentation, i fogot in which page it was.
Majdi Dhissi, MOTU 828mk3, Poco FW x 2, Poco express PCIe, Virus Poco multi, Cubase 6.5,Nord Lead X2, Nord Modular G1, Waldorf Q, Waldorf Microwave XT, Waldorf Pulse, JX8P, MS2000, DSI Evolver, DSI Mopho, UAD1x2, UAD2x2,Focusrite Liquid Mix, SSL Duende, Digimax FSx2 http://soundcloud.com/majdidhissi
Contributor - Level 2

majdid wrote:
there is an option to route the output of every part to a respective virus channel. look at the documentation, i fogot in which page it was.

thanks, i'll have another look at the manual Smiley Happy
EDIT: page 73 - thanks heaps Smiley Happy
Contributor - Level 2

Hi prjkt,

you find it on the Virus's "FX1 page" under "output" where you can assign the outputs for all 4 parts. (Send Part to: out 1- out 4)