Regular Contributor - Level 1

What happened here? I can't find anything

Is it just me, or has everything been reorginized in the most backward way possible? I can't make heads or tails of it.  Why do I need to specify that I'm a musician or producer to find posts on gear? You make gear.  Organize it by gear. That seems logical.  Why should information about a single peice of gear be spread across multiple forums?  Am I missing something.  I have an X32.  I would like to see the latest posts regarding X32s to see how they are being used, learn some new tricks, etc.  Now I have designate whether I'm here to learn or inspire? Why is Learn a function of Community, but not Support?  Why are there two separate sections for Observe & Discover?  I'll happily take the curmudgeonly old man designation, but for the love of god, please bring some semblance of organization back to what was up until recently a very good community site. 

TomCanning Regular Contributor - Level 1 2019-02-19

2019-02-19

What happened here? I can't find anything

Is it just me, or has everything been reorginized in the most backward way possible? I can't make heads or tails of it.  Why do I need to specify that I'm a musician or producer to find posts on gear? You make gear.  Organize it by gear. That seems logical.  Why should information about a single peice of gear be spread across multiple forums?  Am I missing something.  I have an X32.  I would like to see the latest posts regarding X32s to see how they are being used, learn some new tricks, etc.  Now I have designate whether I'm here to learn or inspire? Why is Learn a function of Community, but not Support?  Why are there two separate sections for Observe & Discover?  I'll happily take the curmudgeonly old man designation, but for the love of god, please bring some semblance of organization back to what was up until recently a very good community site. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: What happened here? I can't find anything

ya it's a mess

Volunteer Moderator

I hear you Tom. They are working on it.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 3

useed to be able to look at a specfic physical item we were interested in like the xair mixers and see a whole page of post titles without scrolling.