Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Wing app on iPad 10.3.4

Hello 

Does anyone now when the Wing app will runs on ios 10 see specification in the app store. 

My iPad has version 10.3.4 and crashes after the behringer logo is come up. I like that logo but I want to see more from the App 😉

Greetings Peter

Sorry for my bad English I'm from Holland 

Sorry for my poor English, but I am from the Netherlands
PeterVisscher Contributor - Level 3 2020-02-13

2020-02-13

Wing app on iPad 10.3.4

Hello 

Does anyone now when the Wing app will runs on ios 10 see specification in the app store. 

My iPad has version 10.3.4 and crashes after the behringer logo is come up. I like that logo but I want to see more from the App 😉

Greetings Peter

• 0 Kudos
  • 10 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: Wing app on iPad 10.3.4

Hi Peter ( @PeterVisscher ), 

Based on the fact that the latest XAir iPad app only supports IOS10.12 (EDIT: IOS12) or newer, I wouldn't expect the WING app to be any different.  I'd suggest you take a look at Mixing Station which has a version that supports the WING. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Highlighted
Rising Star - Level 3

@PeterVisscher 

Are you connected to a console when you start the app? I was under the impression that nothing happens until the you connect. I have iOS 10 also.

Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

@PeterVisscher 

Disclaimer: I don't have a WING.  

When I launch the app I get the logo followed by a spinning rader circle and a message under it that says "scanning for consoles".   It times out after 30 seconds or so but it doesn't crash. This is on IOS12.4. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Ken that's correct, I have the same on my android device. When you hit then left upper corner you have a option to go in the app. 

For me and a lot off others we hope behringer will solve the problem, and like the spec mend it must be able to run on ios 10 or higher. 

I have only money for a wing and not also for a ipad, urli behringer gets all😊😊

Greetings Peter 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Hi David I did not test it on that way I will try tomorrow... 

GGreetings Peter 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Hi David I did the test and still the same problem. The Wing copilot app won't startup

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

@DaveMorrison

Hello David so my iPad doesn't work, even when I connect to my Wing.

But if I understand you right, you can run with your wing and wing copilot on a Ipad with ios 10??

Greetings Peter 

Highlighted
Rising Star - Level 3

@PeterVisscher 

I don't have a Wing, so I can't answer. The app starts and the Logo shows as a splash screen then the screen goes dark.........forever. 

Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

@DaveMorrison 

That is not the normal behavior. See above for what I get on my IOS12 iPad Air without a Wing.  Logo, spinning radar screen, scanning for consoles, no consoles found.   

@PeterVisscher , Is the "dark screen forever" the same behavior you are seeing? 

Ken