JohnMilner Super Contributor - Level 1 2016-04-27

2016-04-27

X Air iEQ (by StrongSoft)

For anyone who might be interested, the X Air iEQ App for iPhone and iPad is available in the App Store:

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app/1106383513

The App permits remote control of the DEQ racks in the X Air series of consoles, and also allows Auto-EQ of FOH and Monitors.

• 0 Kudos
  • 456 Replies
Super Contributor - Level 1

Re: X Air iEQ (by StrongSoft)

Lee Steel;156129 wrote:
Hi John,

I just purchased your app and can't wait to take it for a spin.

Excellent!

John M

John Milner;75042 wrote:
For anyone who might be interested, the X Air iEQ App for iPhone and iPad is available in the App Store:

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app/1106383513

The App permits remote control of the DEQ racks in the X Air series of consoles, and also allows Auto-EQ of FOH and Monitors.

Latest update now available (v3.0.3), which resolves display issues reported on some models of iPhone...

John M
Contributor - Level 3

What does the DOR button do?

I can not find anything about it in the documentation.

/E

DOR stands for 'Disable OSC Receive' - it's not paticularly useful, it's there in case the App gets trapped in an 'outgoing/incoming OSC loop'.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Hi John, I have just purchased the app, I managed to get it working fine at home but last night at the first gig my Iphone would not sync with my Ipad which was running the XAir app, I was using the same router, any ideas as to why?

Contributor - Level 3

@JohnMilner wrote:

DOR stands for 'Disable OSC Receive' - it's not paticularly useful, it's there in case the App gets trapped in an 'outgoing/incoming OSC loop'.

Thanks for the clarification John. 
Sorry for the late reply. 

Woman LOL

Contributor - Level 1

Oh, Thank you!! I had the same question about the DOR button, and I just went through 46 pages of this thread to finally find the answer on the last page!!!