Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X-Air iPad v. 1.6.0.6 Bug report

No metering for chn 17/18 in the meters section

In the iPad App version 1.6.0.6 the meters of aux (17/18) is not displaying any signal while in the main screen signal is indicated.

If i change the routing and send aux input to channel 1+2, I can see output to the P16 out in the meters section.

Cheers,
Ulf
Behringer XR18, X Air iPad Air2, X-Air-Edit PC Windows 7, X Air Android
UlfBoettcher Contributor - Level 2 2017-06-30

2017-06-30

X-Air iPad v. 1.6.0.6 Bug report

No metering for chn 17/18 in the meters section

In the iPad App version 1.6.0.6 the meters of aux (17/18) is not displaying any signal while in the main screen signal is indicated.

If i change the routing and send aux input to channel 1+2, I can see output to the P16 out in the meters section.

Cheers,
Ulf

• 0 Kudos
  • 9 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X-Air iPad v. 1.6.0.6 Bug report

It's true! I have the same problem!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X-Air iPad 1.6.x.x Bug Reports

Aux meters still not working in X Air iPad 1.6.1.16 for X18/XR18 Smiley Sad
Behringer XR18, X Air iPad Air2, X-Air-Edit PC Windows 7, X Air Android
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

There is any phone number or email contact for report this bug?? Is urgent!!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Argh. Why did I bother updating if these guys can't freaking get it right. Can I go back to the old narrow fader app?
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Ulf Boettcher;127379 wrote:
Aux meters still not working in X Air iPad 1.6.1.16 Smiley Sad

Oscar Marrero;127425 wrote:
There is any phone number or email contact for report this bug?? Is urgent!!

Thank for the heads up again, I've already contacted our developers and let them know that the AUX Input meters in the METERS tab aren't working. They tell me that this will be addressed in a future update.

Darin Warren;127593 wrote:
Argh. Why did I bother updating if these guys can't freaking get it right. Can I go back to the old narrow fader app?

This issue is still being worked on, but the developers decided not to wait to release X AIR iPad 1.6.1.16 as the AUX INPUTS meters on the channel faders do still work. The only place it's not displaying properly is in the METERS tab.

As mentioned, this will be fixed in a future X AIR app update. We appreciate all of your patience while this gets resolved and hope that you guys are enjoying all the rest that the X AIR iPad App has to offer. Smiley Wink
Michael Lapke
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Just tell me how to install the old PROPERLY working xair app on my ipad
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

I'm afraid you're SOL, Darin. You can't reinstall an older version with narrow faders because you just can't.

We waited over a year for an iOS update. And now we are asked to "be patient" once again.

Now sit down, eat your porridge, and mind your manners like the rest of us poor, unfortunate users.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

I've heard there is a way, but only if you have the old version in a backup, never update it and make sure you never hit "update all" in app store. I tried the not-updating for another app. Couldn't do it.

I don't know the actual procedure, but Google probably does.

BTW, there's an option to switch to wide or narrow on the /setup/layout page. In case you didn't read your own thread.

But is this input metering bug really such a huge thing? There were bigger fishes that got fried by now. Took a while, I agree.
Contributor - Level 1