Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

X-Dante Stops after a while

Hi @All together!

I have an X32R with an X-Dante and used as a Sound-Source an Audinate VirtualSoundCard. All on the current uptodate firmware.

I the Network I have assigned IP-Adresses to a 192.168.200.30 for the Laptop and 192.168.200.20 for the X32R Dante-Card assigned via the Audinate Config. (PowerSaving off on the Laptop for the Ethernet-Port)

On the Audinate I have an Exclamation mark and when I move over or into the log I have messages like Dante Subscription unresolved or Elevation to Grandmaster.

On the X32R I have set the Clocking to Ext., in Audinate CFG the X-Dante set to Master.

What else looks strange that the Primary Status shows Red mit 100Mps and the Primary Tx B/W <1Mps.

My next Step will be to change the Network-Switch to an Cisco CG350 which was recommended. Later on when the setup works I will add an EX-1280 Controller where the X-Dante sends the outputs. 
Which one will be the best then for the clocking? (Laptop-Sound is just a Test-Unit) Having later an additional AVIO Analog-In and an Microtech SPDIF-Dante Adapter (both with POE) in Place.

Thanks for your hints!

DirkM1983 Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-12

2020-02-12

X-Dante Stops after a while

Hi @All together!

I have an X32R with an X-Dante and used as a Sound-Source an Audinate VirtualSoundCard. All on the current uptodate firmware.

I the Network I have assigned IP-Adresses to a 192.168.200.30 for the Laptop and 192.168.200.20 for the X32R Dante-Card assigned via the Audinate Config. (PowerSaving off on the Laptop for the Ethernet-Port)

On the Audinate I have an Exclamation mark and when I move over or into the log I have messages like Dante Subscription unresolved or Elevation to Grandmaster.

On the X32R I have set the Clocking to Ext., in Audinate CFG the X-Dante set to Master.

What else looks strange that the Primary Status shows Red mit 100Mps and the Primary Tx B/W <1Mps.

My next Step will be to change the Network-Switch to an Cisco CG350 which was recommended. Later on when the setup works I will add an EX-1280 Controller where the X-Dante sends the outputs. 
Which one will be the best then for the clocking? (Laptop-Sound is just a Test-Unit) Having later an additional AVIO Analog-In and an Microtech SPDIF-Dante Adapter (both with POE) in Place.

Thanks for your hints!

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies