I've managed to get Xedit to work on iOS and Mac, but I really need it on my PC. The driver seems to have installed properly, and I can see the app in my task manager, but the window for Xedit never appears. Here's a list of things I've done:
1. Updated the Group Properties and ran the GPUpdate.exe
2. Installed the v4.28.0 driver (x18_32x32 file)
3. Restarted my machine
4. Installed the Xedit to my desktop
5. Connected to the XR18 WIFI in access point mode
6. Tried to launch the Xedit app to no avail.
When I look at the task manager, the Xedit app is listed as 32-bit.
Please help if there's a patch I've missed or additional permissions you think I need to change.
Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU 2.8GHz
32 Gb RAM
Windows 10 pro v1083
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
Robert Duncan;160023 wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing atypical behavior.
I double-checked that I was launching from a regular folder and still couldn't launch the app.