Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X-Live card will not update to A 12 Firmware

I just updated the Firmware in my X32 to 3.09. I am trying to update the Firmware in my X-Live card from A09 to A12. I reboot the console while holding down the View button and it sees the Firmware update and starts going through the motions but when I release the View button the console just continues to boot up without getting to the "Updating" part of the process. If I continue to hold down the button it just keeps revolving through the reading from USB screen. When it gets to the part where it's supposed to say Updating...…….. it starts over. So I release the button and it just continues to boot up normally. I know the USB stick is good because it's the same one I used to update X32 Firmware. The X-Live A12 Update File is the only thing on the stick. (I deleted the X32 Firmware update before I tried the X-Live update). I'm thinking maybe I need to update to A11 First? If so, where can I find that Firmware update? It's not available on Behringer's site anymore. Any idea's would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
JimCornelius Contributor - Level 2 2018-11-22

2018-11-22

X-Live card will not update to A 12 Firmware

I just updated the Firmware in my X32 to 3.09. I am trying to update the Firmware in my X-Live card from A09 to A12. I reboot the console while holding down the View button and it sees the Firmware update and starts going through the motions but when I release the View button the console just continues to boot up without getting to the "Updating" part of the process. If I continue to hold down the button it just keeps revolving through the reading from USB screen. When it gets to the part where it's supposed to say Updating...…….. it starts over. So I release the button and it just continues to boot up normally. I know the USB stick is good because it's the same one I used to update X32 Firmware. The X-Live A12 Update File is the only thing on the stick. (I deleted the X32 Firmware update before I tried the X-Live update). I'm thinking maybe I need to update to A11 First? If so, where can I find that Firmware update? It's not available on Behringer's site anymore. Any idea's would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Resolved

Problem Solved! Tried a different USB Stick and it worked.
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: X-Live card will not update to A 12 Firmware

Try updating it after the board boots up from the setup/global page (on a rack, a menu to update firmware is at bottom left) Do the same thing in making sure the X-Live update file is the only update file in the root directory. I looked and can't find A11 sorry, I thought I had it but can't locate it.

EDIT: Too late! I believe the very same issue happened to me and a different usb stick worked, glad you got it!
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Resolved

Worked for me too... thanks!