Contributor - Level 1

X-Touch Editor for OS X

Hello,

I just purchased a X-Touch Mini, really happy with the form factor and the controls.
However it's pretty much unusable for me without an editor, which appears to be just available for Windows, while I work on OS X.

Is there a plan to release a version of the editor for OS X? If yes, would be possible to have an estimated date?

Thanks
Tags (1)
GiuseppeSorce Contributor - Level 1 01-13-2016

01-13-2016

X-Touch Editor for OS X

Hello,

I just purchased a X-Touch Mini, really happy with the form factor and the controls.
However it's pretty much unusable for me without an editor, which appears to be just available for Windows, while I work on OS X.

Is there a plan to release a version of the editor for OS X? If yes, would be possible to have an estimated date?

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 11 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X-Touch Editor for OS X

I am sitting in front of an x touch mini that appears to be useless to me too.
I have a MBP and can't find any way to work it.
I thought this was to control the xair18 I bought but what now?
Contributor - Level 1

Same here... I feel stupid for buying a product I have no use for because there is no editor available for OS X. At least give us an ETA or some information on why it has not been yet released .
Contributor - Level 2

ive just bought the xtouch mini. is there still no editor for Mac? ive seen posts about this from 6 months and more ago.

any progress update?
Contributor - Level 1

Add me to the list of people wanting the X-Touch editor for Mac OS. Any updates?
Contributor - Level 1

Same Here

Drats. I guess I bought this without reading the fine print. The lack of official response on this thread indicates that there is NO plan for a Mac version of the X Touch config software.

I guess the company's logic is that if you can afford a Mac (I just bought one after years of considering and saving) then you wouldn't be buying Behringer products!! Ha! Smiley Happy I kid, kid. Sort of.

But seriously, looks like this thing is getting returned!

Thanks for the good times Smiley Happy
Contributor - Level 2

I have a mini and I'm using it in OSX. When I want to edit, I will connect it into a PC and edit. Smiley Happy
Contributor - Level 1

yes please
Contributor - Level 1

macOS editor please!!!

What's the ETA?
Contributor - Level 2

+1, YES, Please, Oh Yeah!
Is this being worked on?