Mm1138 Contributor - Level 3 2019-09-10

2019-09-10

X32 mix minus?

Please forgive me but this is the very first time I've used a digital mixer.(x32 producer)

I understand how a mix minus works on a analog mixer. I do know I'll need another pair of TRS to 3.5 mm cables. 

my only concern is getting the mix minus to work through streamlabs obs. Help!

Cat LOL

• 0 Kudos
  • 24 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: X32 mix minus?

Upon further review it turns out I actually do have the RCA to 3.5 mm... I've replaced the TRS cable with it. I'll give that a spin.

Contributor - Level 3

I can't get my microphone to go back out through the aux.

I did a test with Google hangout, I can hear the caller but they can't hear me.

Mic on channel 2..... Aux (laptop) connected to 5-6 RCA on the outs.

Trusted Contributor - Level 3

@Mm1138 

Can you post your current scene (X32) file here. We can take a look and see if it's a routing problem.

Here are (older) instructions for saving/uploading a scene. https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=Uploading_files_to_the_forum
Upload by Choose File at the bottom of the window.

Contributor - Level 3

I'll do that, show time is coming up....now I'm getting worried. 

@Mm1138 

Check your Microphone settings on your computer. Both Windows 10 and Mac OS Mojave won't allow any sound input unless the "Microphone" (audio interface) is specifically allowed. For Mojave to allow sound in: System Preferences: Security: Privacy and Microphone. Check the software you want to allow.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

here is a snippet... I think i saved this correctly.

@Mm1138 

A complete scene (.scn) file will give a (nearly) complete picture of the state of the mixer, whereas, the snippet is limited to the parameters selected. This snippet shows the all the sends (to the mixbusses) for channel 2 and AuxIn 6. 

Contributor - Level 3

did this work?

@Mm1138Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 4.30.35 PM.pngSame thing. Go to the Scene tab and save your scene rather than the snippet.

Contributor - Level 3

how about this?