Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

assimilator konnekt for my konnekt24d ... where do I download it?

I can't find the download link for this. My unit didn't ship with the install disk (supposedly on its way) but according to what I've read, you have to download assimilator separately. It's supposed to be somewhere at http://www.tcelectronic.com/konnekt24d according to the box the konnekt shipped in but I've scoured that page as well as the download page that is linked there and I can't find it. Am I just blind, is it hidden really well, or is it somewhere else? I found the assimilator manual download but that's it.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick
Tags (1)
buck0wens Contributor - Level 2 2008-10-21

2008-10-21

assimilator konnekt for my konnekt24d ... where do I download it?

I can't find the download link for this. My unit didn't ship with the install disk (supposedly on its way) but according to what I've read, you have to download assimilator separately. It's supposed to be somewhere at http://www.tcelectronic.com/konnekt24d according to the box the konnekt shipped in but I've scoured that page as well as the download page that is linked there and I can't find it. Am I just blind, is it hidden really well, or is it somewhere else? I found the assimilator manual download but that's it.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: assimilator konnekt for my konnekt24d ... where do I download it?

Assimiliator is a part of the installation and driver package (all in one file) and should install if you use the latest drivers.

JP
Konnekt 24D w/ latest official firmware & drivers HP Compaq nx9420 Laptop Centrino Duo 1.83GHz w/ 2GB RAM & ATI x1600 w/ 256MB RAM running Windows XP SP2 + external OWC Mercury Elite Pro (1394a/USB2 SATA/Oxford 934) DAW: Zynewave Podium Editor: Adobe Audition 3.0 Video: Adobe Premiere CS3
Contributor - Level 2

Re: assimilator konnekt for my konnekt24d ... where do I download it?

Thx ... yeah, it was just sitting there waiting for me to use it. DOH!