Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

sharing a snapshot

Hi, I just received my new XR18 few days ago, seems very cool  . I started to learn how to use it, slowly, but made progress. I would like to know if it's possible to "upload" a snapshot who as been downloaded (if it's possible to save and share snapshots) and if it's some of them available to start to work whith and help to learn how to use the X Air. Thanks in advance 

zennepiet Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-25

2020-03-25

sharing a snapshot

Hi, I just received my new XR18 few days ago, seems very cool  . I started to learn how to use it, slowly, but made progress. I would like to know if it's possible to "upload" a snapshot who as been downloaded (if it's possible to save and share snapshots) and if it's some of them available to start to work whith and help to learn how to use the X Air. Thanks in advance 

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: sharing a snapshot

@zennepiet 

I think it's possible if there were any to share, if someone posts a scene, anyone can download it afaik. I have not seen it done often that I am aware. That said here is a YouTube list of helpful videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkfJvKuL08vHy4lk3TxQQddYrWyqzA9b4

Contributor - Level 1

Re: sharing a snapshot

yes, I'm with it and many others, that make a great help to move along Smiley Happy 

Charging a "Pro" snapshot will be helpfull to analyse different settings...