Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

umc404hd midi out causing fl studio to freeze

i am having a problem and so far the people over at image line have not been able to help me resolve this. i am currently running the umc404hd on windows 10 with fl studio 20. what i have been trying to do is control my moog mother-32 with fl studio "midi out" plug in. it freezes or crashes (not sure what the difference is) usally when i select the output port but sometimes it makes it to the piano roll up until l play a note. the weird thing is that my first attempt it seemed to work fine but then the next no more. this was with the last version of fl a month or so ago. when the released 20 last week i had hoped the problem would have been fixed. and again the same thing happened work the first time and thats it. all freeze town from then on. i have the latest driver for the umc404hd at least as of a couple of weeks ago. and am up to date on windows updates. i have been wracking my brain with this for a month now to no end. please helpSmiley Sad thanks
ZackPususta Contributor - Level 2 2018-05-26

2018-05-26

umc404hd midi out causing fl studio to freeze

i am having a problem and so far the people over at image line have not been able to help me resolve this. i am currently running the umc404hd on windows 10 with fl studio 20. what i have been trying to do is control my moog mother-32 with fl studio "midi out" plug in. it freezes or crashes (not sure what the difference is) usally when i select the output port but sometimes it makes it to the piano roll up until l play a note. the weird thing is that my first attempt it seemed to work fine but then the next no more. this was with the last version of fl a month or so ago. when the released 20 last week i had hoped the problem would have been fixed. and again the same thing happened work the first time and thats it. all freeze town from then on. i have the latest driver for the umc404hd at least as of a couple of weeks ago. and am up to date on windows updates. i have been wracking my brain with this for a month now to no end. please helpSmiley Sad thanks

Contributor - Level 2

Re: umc404hd midi out causing fl studio to freeze

i think i'm going to return this item. it has to be whats at fault i've tried on two different computers both with the most current windows updates. both with the same version of fl studio both with the updated driver the exact same thing happened on both machines. the umc404hd is the only explanation and since i cant get anyone to tell me anything helpful or on anything at all. the only option left is to try a different interface and see what happens